Handwritten caption on back:
Withrow - Hamilton - Andrews, Rutherford County, NC, May 20, 1962.
Built by Captain James Withrow in mid 1700s. Bought by Audley Hamilton about the time of the American Revolution. Sold by his son, Dr. Benjamin Hamilton, to James Andrews in 1852. Restored by Mr. and Mrs. P. B. Owens, 1961 - 1962.
Captain; James Withrow; Audley Hamilton; American Revolution; Benjamin Hamilton; Cane Creek; Rutherford County, NC; James Andrews; P. B. Owens